Change Your Smile and Your Life With Cosmetic Surgery
Your mouth and smile are often the first things people notice about you and are traits you should be proud of. If you’re conﬁdent in your smile, we believe you will be more prepared to take on the challenges that you face throughout your day and in your personal and professional life.
At Summit Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, we offer a variety of cosmetic surgery options that can drastically improve your mouth and your life.
Overview of Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic procedures can change the shape of your nose, give your face a more youthful appearance or remove fatty tissue. Each year, our doctors train residents on how to properly use injections and fillers, and their experience benefits our patients. If you want a smoother, thinner, younger-looking face, we can help.
Cosmetic Options We Offer
As we are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, we offer our patients hospital-quality surgeons and facilities, and our doctors have extensive experience and education with the full facial anatomy and related surgeries.
Our list of cosmetic procedures includes:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: We remove crow’s feet, worry lines and laugh lines with simple injections.
- Face Lift: We restore youthfulness to your face by removing saggy, loose skin from around the chin, jaw line and neck.
- Facial Fillers: We use facial fillers to remove frown lines, smile lines, hollowed cheeks, marionette lines and deep wrinkles, and to restore hollowed cheeks.
- Rhinoplasty: We use rhinoplasty to repair breathing problems or to simply give our patients the preferred shape and size of their nose.
- Brow Lifts: We reduce furrows and ridges on the forehead and raise eyebrows for a more youthful, smooth appearance with brow lifts.
- Blepharoplasty: We use blepharoplasty to remove pouches, bags or excess folds around or beneath the eyes and to correct sagging eyelids.
- Facial Liposuction: We permanently remove fatty tissue from the chin, neck and cheeks with facial liposuction.
- Otoplasty: We also offer otoplasty to “pin back” ears that protrude or are over-developed.
Every face is different, every patient is unique and all results will differ, but we are confident we can give you the look you want no matter what your concern about your looks is. Our goal is to improve the lives of our patients through safe, effective treatments performed by qualified professionals in a comfortable environment.
Contact Us Today
If you are ready to start your journey to a more attractive appearance with a cosmetic procedure, call us today to schedule a consultation.