Arshi Lehal, DDS, MD
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Arshi Lehal is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and graduate of the St. John- Providence Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program. Dr. Lehal is a graduate of the combined 6-year BS-DDS program at the University of Detroit Mercy and the School of Dentistry. He continued with his education at Wayne State University School of Medicine where he obtained his medical degree. He was extensively trained in the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery and he was elected Chief Resident in his final year of training by his superiors.
Dr. Lehal currently holds a staff position with the Ascension Macomb Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program where he is involved with the education and surgical training of residents. He is a clinical assistant professor in the department of osteopathic surgical specialties with Michigan State University College of Medicine. He holds staff hospital privileges and takes level 1 maxillofacial trauma call at William Beaumont Royal Oak, Ascension St. John and Ascension Macomb Hospital.
Dr. Lehal was born and raised in the Metro-Detroit area. He enjoys attending Detroit sporting events, playing golf, staying active and spending time with family, friends and his dog Alpha.
- Undergraduate Education
University of Detroit Mercy
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry
- Doctor of Medicine
Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Residency Training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – St. John Providence Health System
- General Surgery Internship – St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland County Mental Society
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Chalmers J. Lyons
- Macomb County Dental Society
- Oakland County Dental Society
- Treatment of a BRAF V600E Positive Ameloblastoma in a Pediatric Patient with MEK Inhibitor Monotherapy – Steven Daws, Kongkrit Chaiyasate, Arshi Lehal, 2021 (sagepub.com)
Schedule an Appointment with Our Dedicated Doctors!
Contact one of our offices today!
Warren / Sterling Warren / Sterling Heights Office Phone Number 586-755-9340
Grosse Pointe Woods / Detroit Grosse Pointe Woods / Detroit Office Phone Number 313-885-8344
Rochester Hills / Troy Rochester Hills / Troy Office Phone Number 248-293-5500
Macomb / Clinton Township Macomb / Clinton Township Office Phone Number 586-286-1600
Romeo/ Washington Romeo / Washington Office Phone Number 586-752-9691
New Baltimore / Chesterfield New Baltimore / Chesterfield Office Phone Number 586-725-2400